Sorry to everyone who is reading my blog that i haven't posted for... a very long time. I kept thinking, "I should post to my blog. No, I don't have anything to write about". Well, I still don't have anything, so I will just start typing and see where that takes me :) I was supposed to clean the church today with the deacons, but when I got there at 9, nobody from my quorom was there. I called "el master de scout" and found out that it had been rescheduled to 1:30 without anybody calling to tell me until 9:05. I left at 8:50 because I had no ride and had to run. Thus, I got no message until it was too late. Then I came home and worked on choosing merit badges for scout camp. After that I started writing a blog post that said:
"Sorry to everyone who is reading my blog that i haven't posted for... a very long time. I kept thinking, "I should post to my blog. No, I don't have anything to write about". Well, I still don't have anything, so I will just start typing and see where that takes me :) I was supposed to clean the church today with the deacons, but when I got there at 9, nobody from my quorom was there. I called "el master de scout" and found out that it had been rescheduled to 1:30 without anybody calling to tell me until 9:05. I left at 8:50 because I had no ride and had to run. Thus, I got no message until it was too late. Then I came home and worked on choosing merit badges for scout camp. After that I started writing a blog post that said:"
(Imagine confusing repeating forever effect)
Okay bye.
Saturday, June 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment